Is your content management system holding you back ?
Choosing a CMS implementation partner who knows how to optimize the user experience will result in a relevant and engaging site for customers and a more usable system for web managers and content contributors. Our developers make sure the interface is intuitive, content objects are easy to edit and build, and the system selected is adequate to the task required of it.
Agilisoft has experience implementing everything from small marketing sites using open source tools to the most complex enterprise-level content management systems, and everything in between.
Regardless of size, the level of detail for all types of CMS implementations requires skilled resources who ensure that the CMS product used is usable, scalable, and realizes the user experience as intended.
Our CMS services include:
- CMS software evaluations and recommendations to match requirements, skill sets,and budget;
- Implementation and development of leading web enterprise CMS technologies;
- Integration with third party resources such as blogs, wikis, member databases, and email marketing software;
- Documentation, training, and support;
- Content governance policies to drive content development and migration plans;
- Content migration.
Content Management Systems:
- Provide easy to edit and publish interfaces;
- Establish publishing workflows for multiple authors and roles;
- Deliver multiple brands and sub brands through a single CMS;
- Integrate with third party systems, including CRMs and social media platforms;
- Provide robust analytics for testing and optimization;
- Allow for personalization and content targeting.
Our Multi-Site Services include:
- Digital architecture strategy to plan the consolidation and management
of multiple sites;
- Brand strategy to support multi-brand ambitions;
- System architecture with consistent navigation;
- CMS implementation and custom development;
- Standards and guidelines to ensure consistent brand performance.
Our Intranets and Portals provide
- Streamlined corporate communication and on-boarding;
- Document management and version control;
- Knowledge management and preservation;
- Social business collaboration;
- Business intelligence and reporting dashboards;
- Data mash-ups and visualization;
- Single sign-on and identity management;
- Automated business process and workflows;
- Targeted information based on users’ interests or corporate roles.